Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bhindi gosht. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bhindi Gosht is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bhindi Gosht is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bhindi gosht using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhindi Gosht:
- Get 1 kg bhindi
- Prepare 1/3 kg chicken
- Prepare 4 tomatoes
- Get 6 green chilli
- Prepare Half kg onion
- Prepare 1 tbsp G G paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp yogurt
- Make ready 1 and half tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp crushed red chilli
- Make ready 1 and half tsp dried crushed corriendar
- Get Half tsp cumin
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1/4 tsp pisa gram masala
- Take 2 cup cooking oil
Steps to make Bhindi Gosht:
- Sb se pehly sari vegies and chicken ko dho lein. Chicken ko salt lagake rakh dein. Or vegies ko cut kar lein. Piyaz ko omlate ki trah chopped katna hy
- Pateely mn 1 cup oil dalen or bhindi ko dal kar halky hathon se bary piyaar se fri karein. Taa ke is ke beej bahir na aen or yh tooty nai. Or baar bar kafgir na maren. Jab lys khtm hojaey to isy plate mn nikaal lein.
- Ab aik cup oil dalen or piyaz soute karein. Jab clr change hojaey yh nram hojaen to is mn chicken dalen or g g paste or zeera dal ke 5 minut tak fri karein.
- Ab is mn tomato add kar dein or lid se cover karein flame low kar ke 5 6 minut tak pkaen. Phir is mn sb dried masaly add kar dein 3 tbsp water add karein or dahi add karein.achi trh mix kar ke dubara lid se cover karein or 10 minut pkny dein.
- Jab pani dry ho jaey or masala bhun jaey to is mn bhindi add karein. Achy se isy masalay mn mix karein. Or dubara 10-15 minutes ke liey dum lagadein.
- Gram chapati ke sath ya parathy ke sath serve karein.jazak-Allah😊
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bhindi gosht recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!