Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salmon coconut curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Curry Sauce: Heat the olive oil over medium heat. The salmon is poached in a simple coconut Thai curry sauce that begs to be poured over rice or cauliflower rice.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salmon coconut curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Coconut Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm Salmon
- Prepare 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- Get 1/4 cup Tamarind water
- Take 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Make ready 1 tbsp Curry leaves
- Get 1 Onion finely chopped
- Get 2 Tomatoes finely chopped
- Take 1 Green chilli finely chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 1 cup Coconut milk
- Take As needed Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Coriander chopped
Steps to make Salmon Coconut Curry:
- Wash Salmon in running cold water for 5 to 7 times. Cube it rub with 1/4 tsp of turmeric and salt. Keep aside. Soak small piece of tamarind in 1/4 cup of warm water. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai once hot add fennel seeds. Once splutter add curry leaves and onion. Saute until onion turns into golden brown and add chopped chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Once raw smell goes off add chopped tomato,tamarind water, remaining turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder. Add salt. Close with lid and cook until the oil separate from the sides. It looks like thick gravy.
- Now it's time to add coconut milk. Stir and let it boil for another 5 minutes in low flame. Now add salmon pieces and cook for 5 minutes in low flame. It won't take much time to cook.
- Now open the lid and cook for another 3 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves, adjust the salt level and serve hot wit steamed rice
- Yummy and healthy salmon coconut curry is ready.
You should have several superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
Coconut curry salmon is everything I ever needed to happen to salmon, like, actually happening. Coconut Curry Sauce: Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Cashew Coconut Salmon Curry is an easy to make and crazy delicious fish curry recipe. The salmon is poached in a simple coconut Thai curry sauce that begs to be poured over rice or cauliflower rice. Triple the zing in these Coconut-Curry Salmon with lime, lively spice and a creamy coconut sauce. Salmon gets an Asian flare in this Coconut Curry Salmon recipe. I used the extra sauce the next day over gnocchi for the. Salmon gets an Asian vibe in this curry dish. Lightened coconut milk keeps the calorie count in check, and watercress adds texture, color, and lots of vitamin A. Coconut salmon curry is packed with delicious flavor and vital nutrients. Try our easy coconut curry salmon recipe. See a full list of ingredients and how to prepare this meal easily step by step. Salmon & Veggies in Coconut Curry. This Easy Salmon Curry recipe is made with coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, and loads of vegetables. You can serve this Thai-style coconut milk curry over rice or cauliflower rice for a healthy.. It can't get any easier or more delicious than this coconut curry salmon. Poached Salmon made exotic with a simple, amazing Coconut Lime Sauce!! Tastes like a Thai coconut curry sauce - but it's quick and easy. The trick is to caramelise garlic, ginger and. This salmon curry recipe hits the spot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salmon coconut curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!