Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sago/tapioca kheer & jelly shorts. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Its texture is creamy, luscious and absolutely melt in mouth. Sabudana Kheer or Sago Kheer is the commonest type of sweet dish, enjoyed during the fasting period, as well during celebrations and festivals.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sago/tapioca kheer & jelly shorts using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sago/Tapioca kheer & jelly shorts:
- Get 1 cup sago washed & soaked for 1/2 an hour
- Get 4 cups milk
- Prepare 1 cup condensed milk
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Get as required Gelatin powder for making jelly
- Take 1-2 drops vanilla extract
- Get as required Orange juice & blue curacao syrup for colourful jelly
Instructions to make Sago/Tapioca kheer & jelly shorts:
- Boil milk, add the soaked sago. Give it a boil.
- Then add condensed milk, sugar,vanilla essence & cook till it becomes more soft & transparent.Keep aside to cool.
- To make the jelly- Add gelatin powder in warm water & mix well. Stir until dissolved.
- Divide jelly liquid into two containers. In one container mix orange juice.
- Pour the orange juice jelly into shorts & keep it in the refrigerator to set.
- In another jelly, liquid container add blue curacao syrup & keep the blue & orange juice liquid in refrigerator to set.
- Cut the jelly in cubes when set.
- In shot glasses pour sago kheer over the orange jelly, then add blue, orange jelly cubes.
- Then again pour sago kheer & on the top add blue, orange jelly cubes.
- Serve the sago, jelly shots chilled.
You should have several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
Sago Kheer also popularly known as Sabudana Kheer is a milk pudding made with soaked sago pearls and is an ideal dessert option in Hindu community during their religious fasts. Its texture is creamy, luscious and absolutely melt in mouth. Tapioca Sago (Sabudana) is a processed, ready to cook agricultural food product. Sabudana Kheer or Sago Kheer is the commonest type of sweet dish, enjoyed during the fasting period, as well during celebrations and festivals. This Tapioca Pudding or Sago Pudding is a fav Indian dessert and is super easy to make as well. Kheer is one of the most loved Indian desserts prepared to celebrate almost every occasion and festival. A Sabudana Kheer is no exception, and you'll find many variations of this comforting sago. Sago Kheer also popularly known as Sabudana Kheer is a milk pudding made with soaked sago pearls and is an ideal dessert option in Hindu community during their religious fasts. Its texture is creamy, luscious and absolutely melt in mouth. Tapioca Sago (Sabudana) is a processed, ready to cook agricultural food product. The only raw material for manufacturing Sabudana is tapioca root. Sabudana Kheer or Sago Pudding is a sweet Indian dessert. Milk , Sabudana, nuts and saffron are main ingredients used for preparing Sabudana Kheer. Sabudana is made of tapioca root also known as Cassava. Though we use sabudana for desert dishes, we can also use it for making khichdi. Soak the sago in ¾ cup water for one hour, till the sago absorbs all the water and it plumps up. Bring milk to heat in a thick saucepan along with the cardamom powder and salt. As soon as the milk is hot, add in the plumped up sago. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally till the milk reduces, the sago gets transparent and the payasam thickens. Sabudana Kheer or Tapioca / Sago Pudding is synonymous with Fasting here in India.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sago/tapioca kheer & jelly shorts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!