Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ray's' spicy shrimp quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ray's' spicy shrimp quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas:
- Take 1 flour tortillas
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 mixed shredded mexican cheese
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get filling
- Take 3/4 chopped purple onion
- Take 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Adobe chili powder
- Take 1/2 Fineley diced Serrano chili
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Get 1/2 lb cleaned and devices shrimp
Instructions to make Ray's' Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas:
- Start by chopping up your veggies fineley. Now in a heated pan add olive oil & minced garlic. Cook for about 1 minute add in shrimp and veggies and seasonings cook 5-7 minutes till shrimp are done. Set aside
- Now heat a griddle or a large pan on low/med heat, butter one side of your tortilla, add to pan cook about 1 minute or so now add your shrimp filling and cheese. Cook till cheese is melty. Enjoy!
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ray's' spicy shrimp quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!