Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, almond joy baked oatmeal. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have almond joy baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Get 3 cups old fashioned oats
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Take 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup Stevia brown sugar
- Take 2 1/2 cups skim milk or almond milk
- Get 2 eggs
- Take 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Prepare 1/4 cup canola oil or substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Prepare 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips
- Take 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Make ready 1/2 cups sliced almonds
Steps to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. - Spray 12 muffin tins or 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- Mix the oats, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl
- Beat together in another bowl the eggs, milk, almond extract, oil and stevia brown sugar.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Let it set for 10 or 15 minutes so the oats start soaking up some of the liquid.
- Now stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Evenly divided the mixture into 12 muffin cups or pour into the 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the tops are golden and the oatmeal is set.
- Place uneaten oatmeal in air right containers and place in the refrigerator. Will keep for 4 - 5 days or can be frozen and then reheated in the microwave.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food almond joy baked oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!