Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, asparagus & egg mazegohan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Asparagus is one of the first plants that greets us in springtime! Superior Asparagus flavors and textures at Burpee.
Asparagus & Egg Mazegohan is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Asparagus & Egg Mazegohan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have asparagus & egg mazegohan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus & Egg Mazegohan:
- Make ready 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Make ready 400 ml Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Salt *add more or less, only if the stock is not salted
- Make ready 5 g Butter
- Take 2 Eggs
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 20 g Butter
- Take 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Get 200 g Asparagus *trimmed, cut into 1cm pieces
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Get Freshly Ground Black Pepper *IMPORTANT
Instructions to make Asparagus & Egg Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few times until water flows through clear. *Note: I do this always, but it is up to you.
- Drain the rice and place into the cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock (OR stock of your choice), lightly season with Salt if required, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When Rice is cooked, whisk Eggs and season with Salt and Pepper, heat 5g Butter in a frying pan over medium low heat, cook Egg into small pieces, and add to the cooked Rice.
- Add 20g Butter to the frying pan, and cook Garlic and Asparagus. When cooked, remove from the heat. Add Soy Sauce and combine, then add to the cooked Rice.
- Finally add Freshly Ground Black Pepper and mix well.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
Grow Asparagus Seeds, Plants and Crowns - Find Asparagus seeds and roots that continue to produce an abundance of stocks. Superior Asparagus flavors and textures at Burpee. Asparagus is the name a genus of plants within the flowering plant family Asparagaceae, as well as a type of vegetable obtained from one species within the genus Asparagus, specifically the young shoots of Asparagus officinalis. Asparagus is one of the first plants that greets us in springtime! Asparagus, officially known as Asparagus officinalis, is a member of the lily family. This popular vegetable comes in a variety of colors, including green, white and purple. In this episode we discuss pH, Soil Composition, spacing, harvesting, How to harvest, mulching, and how to fertilize your.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asparagus & egg mazegohan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!