Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, carrot namul (korean-style salad). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Carrot Namul (Korean-style Salad) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Carrot Namul (Korean-style Salad) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have carrot namul (korean-style salad) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Namul (Korean-style Salad):
- Make ready 150 grams Carrot
- Prepare 2 tbsp Green onion or scallion (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 tsp Ground sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Make ready 1 dash Garlic (finely grated)
- Prepare 1 dash Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Umami seasoning
Steps to make Carrot Namul (Korean-style Salad):
- Julienne the carrot. Finely chop the scallion and grate the garlic.
- Add sesame oil to a frying pan and lightly stir fry the carrot and garlic. Add salt, and continue to stir fry to your desired tenderness. Add the soy sauce and turn off the heat.
- Put the cooked ingredients from Step 2 in a bowl. When it's cooled down a bit, add the scallions, ground sesame seeds, and umami seasoning. Add salt to taste and serve.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot namul (korean-style salad) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!