Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggplant pakora / baigan_ke_pakore. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggplant Pakora / Baigan_ke_pakore is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Eggplant Pakora / Baigan_ke_pakore is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook eggplant pakora / baigan_ke_pakore using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Pakora / Baigan_ke_pakore:
- Make ready 1 Brinjal (Baigan / Eggplant)
- Get 1 cup Gram flour (besan)
- Make ready 1 Pinch baking powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp rice flour
- Get 1 Tbsp cornflour
- Prepare Water as require
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Coriander Seeds (Dhania)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- Make ready to taste Salt,
- Make ready Sunflower / vegetable Oil, to deep fry
Steps to make Eggplant Pakora / Baigan_ke_pakore:
- Let’s make the batter first. - In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients besan, rice flour, cornflour, chilli powder, red chilli flakes, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, a pinch of hing and salt as required.
- Add about 2/3 cup of water and whisk into a smooth batter having medium dripping consistency. Ensure that there are no lumps.
- Dip the Baigan slices in the batter such that the batter is coated uniformly. - Gently immerse them in hot oil and fry on both sides until they are crisp and done. - With a slotted spoon, remove the Baigan/Eggplant pakoras and drain oil.
- Pat dry pakoras on a paper kitchen towel to remove excess oil - Fry all the pakodas in batches similarly. - Serve with raita, chutney or your favourite sauces.
Your daily diet must have at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food eggplant pakora / baigan_ke_pakore recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!