Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dark chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Take 3 egg whites
- Get 2 c shredded unsweetened coconut
- Prepare Sweetener equivalent to 1/2 c sugar (1 T Stevia)
- Get 4 oz chocolate (85%+ cacao), broken into pieces
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate-dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat egg whites with mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in coconut and sweetener to egg whites.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop mixture by 1/4 cupfuls forming 8 mounds on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min. until lightly browned and slightly firm. Allow to cool.
- In small bowl, melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted.
- Carefully dip bottom third of macaroon in bowl using a fork to lift out. Place on parchment paper and cool in refrigerator.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dark chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!