Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veggies and meatball clear soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have veggies and meatball clear soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggies and Meatball Clear Soup:
- Prepare 1 handfull of jelly mushrooms, cut into squares
- Make ready 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- Prepare 4 mini chayotes, cut into cubes
- Prepare 10 meatballs, Asian style, cut into 2
- Prepare 1 big shallot, slice
- Prepare 3 garlics, slice
- Prepare 1 bit of oil for frying
- Make ready Water for the broth
- Take Salt
- Take Pepper
- Make ready Chicken powder
Steps to make Veggies and Meatball Clear Soup:
- Add the oil to a pan.
- Stir fry the shallot and garlics until fragfant.
- Add in the water and seasonings. Taste test.
- Add in the carrots first, wait for 5 minutes. Then add the rest of the veggies.
- Add in the meatballs. Let it boil until cooked.
You have to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Then, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. In addition, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food veggies and meatball clear soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!