Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese eggplant, zucchini, and olive rice with marjoram and parmesan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Especially when the eggplant and zucchini is home grown! Turn eggplant and zucchini; top eggplant and zucchini slices evenly with marinara sauce and mozzarella.
Japanese Eggplant, Zucchini, and Olive Rice with Marjoram and Parmesan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Japanese Eggplant, Zucchini, and Olive Rice with Marjoram and Parmesan is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook japanese eggplant, zucchini, and olive rice with marjoram and parmesan using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Eggplant, Zucchini, and Olive Rice with Marjoram and Parmesan:
- Prepare 1 each vegetable bouillon cube
- Take 2 cup water
- Make ready 2 sprigs fresh marjoram, divided
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Take 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 small zucchini squash, cut in half and sliced
- Prepare 1 small Japanese eggplant, cut in half and sliced
- Take 1 Kosher salt, to taste
- Get 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Make ready 1 oz olives, pits removed and roughly chopped
- Get 3/4 cup long grain rice
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh Italian parsley, leaves removed, roughly chopped
- Take 2 oz Parmesan, shaved
Instructions to make Japanese Eggplant, Zucchini, and Olive Rice with Marjoram and Parmesan:
- In a medium bowl, dissolve bouillon cube in 2 cups hot water with one sprig of marjoram, and set aside.
- Place a medium-large saucepot with a lid over medium heat. Add olive oil, and heat until oil lightly smokes. Add onion and garlic, and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add zucchini, eggplant, pinch of salt and pepper, and cook while stirring for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add olives, second sprig of marjoram, rice and vegetable stock to the saucepot. Heat on high until mixture comes to a boil. Cover with lid, lower heat to medium-low and continue cooking for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is fully cooked and tender. Remove - from heat. Leave pot covered, and allow the rice to sit and steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove lid from pot, and fluff rice with a fork. Remove the marjoram sprigs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide onto two plates. Top with parsley and cheese. - Enjoy!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
Learn how to make Eggplant and Zucchini Parmesan. Turn eggplant and zucchini; top eggplant and zucchini slices evenly with marinara sauce and mozzarella. I had some nice basil-infused olive oil to drizzle at the end and even that didn't add enough zip to cure the blah-ness. Especially when the eggplant and zucchini is home grown! Oven-Crisp Pesto Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich Yummly. Japanese Fried Eggplant (Agedashi Nasu) RecipeTin Japan. miso paste, eggplant, dashi powder, tomato, zucchini, water. Japanese Eggplant Nasu Dengaku (Miso glaze) All day I Eat. This easy Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan, gluten free and the perfect comfort food. When Eggplant Parmesan comes to your mind I know you probably expect this isn't dairy free. Traditionally it will be served with a creamy sauce made. In this recipe, Japanese eggplant and zucchini are coated in a miso glaze. Serve these tender veggies on a bed of rice with sautéed greens, to transform them from a side dish to a complete meal. Toss the eggplant and zucchini in the oil, arrange it in a single layer in a baking dish, and. Dip sliced zucchini or eggplant into beaten egg, then into flour mixture. Pour olive oil into a skillet and heat, adding whole garlic cloves. I skipped breading and frying the zucchini and it turned out realy good. The breading loses its crispness any ways and my family did not miss it they didnt even notice. Fried rice is a triumph of resourcefulness. It's budget-friendly, all leftovers are welcome, and there's no strict formula or ingredient list, just stir-frying cooked rice with whatever you have Return onion/garlic and zucchini/tomatoes to pan and cook together for one minute. Stir in half of parmesan and parsley.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food japanese eggplant, zucchini, and olive rice with marjoram and parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!