Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Get Potato 1 medium sized cut into small cubes
- Take 1/2 cup Cauliflower florets
- Prepare 1/2 cup Fresh/frozen Green peas
- Make ready Onion 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Make ready 2-3 medium sized Tomatoes finely chopped
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon kitchen king masala
- Make ready Dry Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon Amchoor powder(dry mango powder)
- Get Fresh coriander leaves/cilantro
- Prepare Sugar (optional)
- Take 3 teaspoon oil/ butter
- Get to taste Salt
- Take To make Poori
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour
- Get 2 teaspoon fine sooji/rava
- Prepare 1 teaspoon oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare Water (as required to make a dough)
Instructions to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Take a pan heat up, take 1/2 teaspoon of oil then add cubed potatoes and sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep it aside
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon oil to the same pan then add cauliflower florets to the pan again sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep aside
- Take the pan heat up add butter/oil, once pan is hot enough then add finely chopped onion sauté for 4-5 minutes(golden brown) then add finely chopped tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes (mashy)
- Then add all the dry masala powders to it and sauté for 3 minutes then add salt as per required then add potatoes and cauliflower florets and green peas to the pan sauté for 3-4 minutes sprinkle some water and cover the lid and let it cook for 4-5 minutes
- Take out the lid add some kasuri methi and sauté for minute and garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with poori/roti/naan
- For making poori
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients in it and mix everything together with water to make a dough and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes spread some oil on top of it cover it with lid or cloth for at least 30-40 minutes
- Take a deep frying pan add oil to heat up
- Take dough and knead it again for 1-2 minutes take a small portion of dough and make a poori out of it (roll it with the help of rolling pin)
- Once the oil is hot then add the poori in the oil and fry poori on both sides to get golden brown
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!