Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, microwaved 'fried rice' with wakame seaweed. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Microwaved 'Fried Rice' with Wakame Seaweed is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Microwaved 'Fried Rice' with Wakame Seaweed is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook microwaved 'fried rice' with wakame seaweed using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwaved 'Fried Rice' with Wakame Seaweed:
- Prepare 2 rice bowls worth Hot cooked rice
- Make ready 3 tbsp Shirasu
- Prepare 2 tbsp Dried wakame seaweed
- Make ready 1/2 thumb Ginger
- Get 3 tsp Sesame seeds
- Get 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 2 tsp Sake
- Take 2 tsp Soy sauce
Instructions to make Microwaved 'Fried Rice' with Wakame Seaweed:
- Rehydrate the dried wakame seaweed, drain the water, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Julienne the ginger.
- Put all the ingredients in a heatproof dish, and mix with a rice scoop. Cover with a lid or with plastic wrap, and microwave for 3 minutes at 600 W.
- Mix again, and it's done. If you think the taste is a bit weak, add sesame oil, etc. I used salmon instead of shirasu in this picture.
- Related recipe with wakame seaweed. "Crunchy Salad with Deep-Fried Yakisoba Noodles & Thick Soup" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154088-crunchy-salad-with-deep-fried-yakisoba-noodles-thick-soup
- Related recipe with wakame seaweed. "Wakame Seaweed Chawanmushi (Egg Custard Dish)" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153086-wakame-seaweed-chawanmushi-egg-custard
- Related recipe with wakame seaweed. "Very Easy in a Microwave Miso Soup with Plenty of Wakame Seaweed" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149289-microwaved-miso-soup-with-plenty-of-wakame-seaweed
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food microwaved 'fried rice' with wakame seaweed recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!