Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘:
- Take 500 grams Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Take 6-8 chopped tomatoes (peeld)
- Make ready 1 medium size onion (make a paste)
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp red chili powder or (kashmiri chilli powder)
- Take 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Get 1 tsp chilli flakes 1 tsp garam masala 1 tsp white cumin seed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1 tblsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Get 3 tblsp yoghurt (beat well with fork)
- Take 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup water salt to taste
- Prepare 2 tblsp chopped coriander
- Get 2-3 green chilis (optional) dash of lemon juice
- Make ready 1 inch" ginger piece Julian cut
Instructions to make 🥘🍗Dhaba Style Chicken Karahi🍗🥘:
- Cut chicken breasts into chunks. - Roughly chop the tomatoes without skin and ginger,garlic paste.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until they start to turn golden.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook for one minute while constantly stirring. - Add the chicken to the pan and sauté (until the chicken has turned white).
- Add all the dried spices (red chili powder, garam masala, white cumin,turmeric,chilli flakes, dried fenugreek leaves and salt) and cook for 30 seconds while constantly stirring.
- Immediately add ½ cup water to the pan to prevent the spices from burning and follow it with the chopped tomatoes.
- Leave to cook on medium to low heat for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until the tomatoes have completely dissolved.
- Add the yoghurt mix well and cook for 5 minutes longer if the chicken isn't tender yet. All the spices will infuse into the chicken and by the time it's tender they'll be infused into the chicken - yumyy!
- Taste and adjust spices. Add salt to taste. - Garnish with ginger,green chilis and coriander served separately. before serving as well as a dash of lemon juice.
- #Tip - - Add a little water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer if tomatoes and ginger haven't dissolved completely before taking off the stove.
Your daily diet must have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 🥘🍗dhaba style chicken karahi🍗🥘 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!