Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, azuki red bean paste frozen yoghurt. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have azuki red bean paste frozen yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt:
- Take 1/2 cup (120 ml) whipping cream
- Prepare 2 Tbsp stevia (could substitute 4 Tbsp powdered sugar)
- Get 1 cup (240 ml) plain greek yoghurt
- Get 2/3 cup (160 ml) azuki red bean paste
- Get pinch cinnamon
Steps to make Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt:
- Place whipping cream and stevia in a mixing bowl and whip until it forms a peak.
- Add yoghurt to the bowl and combine well.
- Add azuki red bean paste and cinnamon, combine well.
- Put the mixture into your feezer and feeze about 2 hours. Mix occasionally while you are freezing it.
- Soften if needed (I use defrost button of my microwave) and enjoy♪
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food azuki red bean paste frozen yoghurt recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!