Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mutton yakhni pulao. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mutton Yakhni pulao is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mutton Yakhni pulao is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mutton yakhni pulao using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Yakhni pulao:
- Take 4 cups rice
- Make ready 1 medium onion sliced
- Get 1 tbsp ginget garlic paste
- Get 2 tbsp green chilli paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 aloo bukharay
- Get 2 green cardamoms
- Make ready 2 tbsp fried onions
- Make ready Ingredients for stock
- Prepare 500 g mutton
- Make ready 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- Take 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- Get 1 cinnamon stick
- Get 2 black cardamoms
- Prepare 8 cloves
- Make ready 8 black peppercorns
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 inch piece of ginger
- Take 5 cloves garlic
- Get 1 medium raw onion
- Prepare 1 medium tomato
- Take 3 litres water
Steps to make Mutton Yakhni pulao:
- In a large pot add all the ingredients of stock and cook until meat is tender
- Strain the stock set aside
- In a separate pot heat oil and fry onions until golden and add cumin and green cardamom
- Add boiled mutton, yogurt, green chilli paste, alu bukharay and spices and mix well.
- Add soaked rice and stock and cook until rice are 3/4th done
- Now cover with lid and cook on dum for 5 minutes
- Serve hot
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mutton yakhni pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!