Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sungold kiwi jam -no preservatives, no artifical colors – healthy jam. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sungold kiwi jam -no preservatives, no artifical colors – healthy jam using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sungold Kiwi Jam -No Preservatives, No Artifical Colors – Healthy Jam:
- Make ready 4 Sungold Kiwi (when boiled and puree it yields 2 cups)
- Make ready 1 Granny Smiths Apple
- Take 1 cup Sugar
- Take Juice of One Lemon
Instructions to make Sungold Kiwi Jam -No Preservatives, No Artifical Colors – Healthy Jam:
- Scooped out the kiwi pulp and cut into cubes. - Now grind boiled kiwi pulp in the food processor (with dough chopper). Keep it aside. - Cut apple into small pieces (with skin) and put pieces into a blender. Make a smooth puree.
- Transfer apple puree in a non-stick deep pan and cook it for 5 minutes on low medium flame stirring continuously. - Now add ground kiwi with sugar in a saucepan. Let it boiled over medium heat until thick. - Once jam starts to thickens switch off the flame. - Allow jam to cool down. Then add lemon juice and mix well. - Store Sungold Kiwi Jam in a clean and dry glass jar. Enjoy ….
- Tips : - - Don’t grind kiwi in the blender else kiwi seeds will grind along with the pulp. - Lift jam with a spatula and pour jam, it should flow together and not in drops. - Pour few drops of prepared jam on a plate if it spreads then it’s not ready if it stays firm without moving then the jam is ready. - Allow jam to cool completely. Then store in a clean and dry glass jar.
- Keep jam in the refrigerator after every use. Use a clean and dry spoon. It last long for 3 months. - You can replace the red apple with green apple.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sungold kiwi jam -no preservatives, no artifical colors – healthy jam recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!