Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, clear soup with tofu and enoki mushrooms. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have clear soup with tofu and enoki mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Clear Soup with Tofu and Enoki Mushrooms:
- Get 1 block Tofu
- Get 1 pack Enoki mushrooms
- Prepare 4 cup Dashi stock
- Make ready 3 tbsp ※ Sake
- Make ready 1 tbsp ※ Mirin
- Prepare 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ※ Salt
- Take 2 tbsp ※ Usukuchi soy sauce
- Get 1 to garnish Green onion
Instructions to make Clear Soup with Tofu and Enoki Mushrooms:
- Cut the enoki mushrooms into 3 even lengths, and shred apart. Cut the tofu into 2 cm cubes.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the ※ ingredients. Add the enoki mushrooms and tofu and bring to a gentle simmer again.
- Serve in bowls scattered with some chopped green onion.
Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. In addition, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food clear soup with tofu and enoki mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!