Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Adobo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pork Adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork adobo using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Adobo:
- Take 1-1/2 kilos Pork Country Style (cut accordingly)
- Take 1 liter Chicken Broth
- Get 1/2-3/4 cups balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp to "1 and a half tsp" Crush black pepper
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp brown sugar
- Prepare 1 head garlic crushed
- Make ready 3-4 onions medium to big size
- Take 2-3 bay leaves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp oregano
- Take 1 large green or red pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp patis or to taste
- Prepare Ingredients according to how much meat, 1 or 1 and a half kilo
- Make ready 2 tbspToyo (optional)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oyster sauce (optional)
- Take Toyo and oyster sauce optional esp when using balsamic vinegar
- Take Banana blossoms (washed and soak in 1 cup water), =optional=
- Prepare LIVER SPREAD can also be added during the simmering
Steps to make Pork Adobo:
- Sautee pork without oil. Let the pork extract its own oil. Don't overdo to the point that it hardens the meat. Achieve a light golden brown color.
- Set aside meat. Sautee garlic and "half of onions". Mix well until combined.
- Put pepper, oregano, bay leaf and balsamic vinegar. And if desired toyo OR oyster sauce. Mix for 2 mins.
- Pour chicken stock.
- Let it simmer for an hour, but check every 15 to 20 mins on the water level. Make sure to reduce water only to a level that there is still enough for sauce.
- Check for meat tenderness. Fats should be jelly-like texture.
- If not yet tender add at least 1/4 cup water, if dried already and continue simmering until tender.
- Add the banana blossoms if desired. It has to be pre-soaked.
- Add green bell pepper. Can also be added half way during the simmering to give different sweet taste to the dish.
- Add water if required. At least 1/4 cup only. And taste if there's a need to add balsamic vinegar.
- After water is reduced, if there's not enough oil. Add olive or canola oil to pan fry the adobo. (twice cook effect to render more fat and make the meat absorb more flavor)
- Add brown sugar half way during the pan fry. Beware not to burn. Don't leave the pan unattended, continue mixing.
- Season with patis. Continue to pan fry until done.
- Ready to serve. Reheat before serving so it won't be greasy.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pork adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!