Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hina doll prince and princess shaped temari-zushi (round sushi balls). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hina doll prince and princess shaped temari-zushi (round sushi balls) using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls):
- Make ready 900 ml Sushi rice
- Prepare 4 pieces Nori seaweed for hand rolls
- Make ready 2 slice Ham
- Get 3 eggs worth Scrambled eggs (iri tamago)
- Make ready 4 small Imitation crab sticks
- Take 1 small jar Salmon flakes (commercial)
- Prepare 1 Mayonnaise
- Get 1 Sakura denbu (pink colored fine white fish flakes)
- Get 1 Carrot (sliced, cut in flower shapes and cooked with soy sauce)
- Take 1 bunch Broccolini
- Prepare 22 cm width Plastic wrap
Steps to make Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls):
- Cook 5 rice cooker cups of rice with the 'sushi rice' water level, and make sushi rice. 130 g sugar, 125 g rice vinegar, 10 g salt is my recipe for the sushi vinegar - we like it on the sweet side.
- Make the face parts. Cut the nori seaweed with kitchen scissors. Use the rounded part of a heart shaped piece of ham.
- Use some broccolini boiled in salt water to decorate the prince's head. Use a carrot flower cooked in soy sauce for the princess.
- Cut the crab sticks into quarters. Make scrambled eggs (iri tamago); I flavor mine with sugar and salt.
- Prepare the sakura denbu and salmon flakes. If you want to use other ingredients, make them ready also.
- Spread out a piece of plastic wrap and arrange the face directly on the plastic wrap. When making the princess, place a carrot flower on her head, and when making the prince, place a piece of broccolini on his head. Place the hair parts afterwards.
- If you place the nori eyes, ham mouth, and sakura denbu cheeks towards the center of the rice ball, it will look very cute.
- Gently top with sushi rice, add the filling and then very gently add a bit more sushi rice.
- Lift up the 4 corners of the plastic wrap and form it into a ball.
- Make the prince in the same way.
- These are great in bentos too. Make lots of carrot flowers to use as decoration, and to make the bento very cute.
Your daily diet have to include at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hina doll prince and princess shaped temari-zushi (round sushi balls) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!