Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, butternut squash, lentil and chorizo casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butternut squash, lentil and chorizo casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Butternut squash, lentil and chorizo casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
You can cube butternut squash a food processor with the pommes frites (french fry) cutter and then just pulse it one or two times with a regular blade. Top with cilantro leaves and tender stems.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have butternut squash, lentil and chorizo casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash, lentil and chorizo casserole:
- Make ready 100 g chorizo
- Make ready 200 g butternut squash chunks
- Prepare 200 g cooked green lentils
- Take 30 g fennel (1/2) preped cut in small pieces (optional)
- Get 160 ml passata
- Prepare 30 ml white cooking wine (I used pinot grigio)
- Take Fresh basil
- Take Dried oregano
- Prepare Smoked paprika
- Get 100 ml water
- Prepare 1 finally diced onion
Steps to make Butternut squash, lentil and chorizo casserole:
- Coat preped butternut squash and fennel chunks in olive oil and stick it to pre heated to 180 ° C oven. I would sugest to keep them separeted but if they cut in similar sizez should take about 15 min to cook
- In the meantime heat up pan with little bit of olive oil and start sweating onion and garlic off.
- 2 min after add chorizo. Cook for few minutes (what I do when chorizo let juices out I dry it out with kitchen paper to absorb all the fat/ you will loose some flavour but you will not get… ;) )
- Next add white wine and cook it off for a minute
- Next add lentils, smoked paprika, dried oregano and roasted veg
- Add passata and water and simmer for few minutes finishing with fresh chopped basil (could do with flat leaf parsley or tarragon). It might be needed to add touch of sugar to balance acidity. Check seasoning
- Serve on its own or crusty bread. I had mine with beer can(I used white wine) chicken and wilted spinach. I could see this going really well as a brunch with poached egg.
You need to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.
Bake butternut squash into a creamy casserole topped with mozzarella cheese for a hearty side or vegetarian main dish. You can cube butternut squash a food processor with the pommes frites (french fry) cutter and then just pulse it one or two times with a regular blade. Add the chorizo and veggie mixture and add an egg to each bowl. Top with cilantro leaves and tender stems. DESCRIPTION This another delicious Butternut Squash recipe. #butternutsquash #recipe #food. Add vegetable mix and sprinkle remaining stuffing on top. This butternut squash casserole is made with cooked and mashed squash, maple syrup, butter, and pecans. If you have a butternut squash left over from your market haul and are not sure what do with it, look no further! This butternut squash casserole is a simple combination of mashed. This hearty butternut squash lentil soup is a comforting and nutrient dense superfood soup, featuring lentils, kale, and leeks. This butternut squash lentil soup tastes like a bowl of sunshine. It's chock full of beautiful, colorful healthy ingredients, and it tastes surprisingly more delicious than you'd. This triple-tested butternut squash recipe combines squash with the sweet and spicy flavour of chorizo in a tasty risotto. This delicious butternut squash casserole made with maple syrup, butter and pecans is the perfect side dish for a Thanksgiving meal. Just made this but turned it into a casserole. I cooked the veggies and chorizo as suggested and then added a few Butternut squash is hard to peel and dice! My chorizo didn't crumble as much as yours did when cooked but perhaps I. Thrilled with butternut squash recipes now. Went to a roadside stand and bought butternut We love butternut squash and this was excellent. I must say that because of the high baking temp.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food butternut squash, lentil and chorizo casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!