Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spiced leek, potato and parsnip soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spiced leek, potato and parsnip soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup:
- Make ready 3 Large Potatoes
- Take 1 Parsnip
- Make ready 2 Onions
- Make ready 1/2 Leek
- Prepare 1/2 Red Chilli
- Prepare 1 Veg Stock Cube
- Get 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin
- Get 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare to taste Lemon Juice
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper
- Make ready Optional
- Take 1 tbsp Flour
- Make ready 50 ml Milk (I used unsweetened oat)
Steps to make Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup:
- Peel and chop the potatoes and parsnips, boil in a pan of water. Add the stock and spices to make a broth. Boil for 5-10 mins.
- Dice the chilli. Chop the leek and onion, fry with butter or oil until soft with the red chilli.
- Add the leek and onion to the potatoes and parsnip. Add the soy sauce (soy sauce introduces a depth of flavour to savoury dishes.)
- Simmer on a low heat for another 10 mins. Add the lemon juice, flour, salt and pepper and milk.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then blend the ingredients until they are smooth.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spiced leek, potato and parsnip soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!