Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hyderabadi tala huwa kheema. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have hyderabadi tala huwa kheema using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Tala huwa Kheema:
- Get 460 gms Minced Goat Meat (Chevon)
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 3-4 Green Chillies slit
- Get 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 3 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Take 2 nos Cardamom pods
- Take 2 Cinnamon sticks small
- Take 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Make ready 5 nos Cubeb Pepper/Tailed Pepper slightly crushed
- Get 2 nos Onions thinly sliced
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Tala huwa Kheema:
- Wash and marinate the minced meat with all the powdered spices and let it sit on the kitchen counter for an hour.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add cinnamon and caraway seeds along with cubeb pepper. Add sliced onions and saute until brown. And next add in the marinated mince meat. Saute on a medium high heat at first for 7-8 minutes.
- Later on, lower the heat completely and cover with a lid. The mince leaves a lot of water, therefore let it get cooked in it until done.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and garam masala and serve hot with naans. Or better still, serve it with khatti daal and steaming hot white rice.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hyderabadi tala huwa kheema recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!