Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, curried parsnip soup from the cupboard. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curried parsnip soup from the cupboard using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard:
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Make ready 2-3 parsnips, diced
- Prepare 1 carrot, diced
- Prepare 1 medium potato, in small chunks
- Take 1 tsp (rounded) hot madras curry powder
- Take 1 tsp ground coriander
- Make ready 1 litre vegetable stock. “Marigold” is fine
Instructions to make Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard:
- Heat the oil in a stock pot or large saucepan. Gently fry the onions for 3 minutes or until softened, only stirring in order to avoid sticking.
- Add the garlic, gently stir and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the parsnips, carrot and potato. Thoroughly but gently stir.
- Add the curry powder and dried coriander, stir then add the stock.
- Stir again and bring to the boil. Reduce to a good simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Transfer to a blender and whizz to a smooth consistency. Taste: it shouldn’t need seasoning but add it if that suits you better.
- Serve piping hot with your choice of bread.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food curried parsnip soup from the cupboard recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!