Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, turnip nigiri sushi. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turnip nigiri sushi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turnip Nigiri Sushi:
- Make ready 25 grams Sushi rice
- Take 1 slice, small Japanese turnip
- Take 1/4 Green shiso
- Get 1 Wasabi (to taste)
- Get 1 Salt and sushi vinegar (to taste)
- Take 1 sheet Nori seaweed (1 x 10 cm strip)
Steps to make Turnip Nigiri Sushi:
- Thinly slice as many turnips as you need, one for each sushi roll. Soak in salt water, drain, and squeeze out the water after they have wilted.
- Cut the shiso in half lengthwise, then cut diagonally for each piece. Prepare the nori seaweed to wrap.
- Shape the sushi rice into a barrel, smear on a dab of wasabi paste, and place a shiso leaf on top. Dip a slice of turnip in sushi vinegar, lay it on the rice and adjust the shape. Wrap with a strip of nori.
- Serve them up as is.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turnip nigiri sushi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!