Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken - ayam rica rica. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy chicken - ayam rica rica using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy chicken - Ayam Rica rica:
- Make ready Chicken Marinate for 20-30 minutes
- Take 1 breast slices long & 1 leg (cut few pieces)
- Get 1 tbsp lemon
- Take 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chicken Knorr
- Prepare Blends in chopper (not too smooth)
- Prepare 10 red chillies
- Make ready 4 shallots (I slice some of them too)
- Make ready 4 garlics
- Get 1 tsp ginger
- Get 1 candlenut (optional)
- Take 1-1.5 tsp turmeric powder
- Get Rest of ingredients
- Get 1 lemongrass cut in two
- Take 2 kafir limes, dont use the stem
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 corriander leaves - slices thin
- Get 2 tomatoes - cut square
- Take 3 spring onion - slices thin
- Get 1 plastic basil - dont use the stem
- Prepare 1 pandan leaves
- Get 500 litre water
- Prepare 3-4 tbsl Oil or as needed
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar or less
- Make ready 1 tsp himalayan salt
- Make ready 1 stock chicken cube
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- Prepare Optional: 5 red chillies
Instructions to make Spicy chicken - Ayam Rica rica:
- Prepare wok, put some oil. When its hot, fry the chicken (skin down in wok). It doesnt need to cooked through, just make sure all looks bit brown outside. Set aside
- With the same oil, throw in the blended stuff, stir fry in medium high for about 5 minutes
- Add lemongrass, bayleaves, kafir limes, pandan and corriander leaves. Stir fry till colour change to bright. This will take about 10 minutes
- Add the water, stir well and add the chicken. Stir well again and leave this in medium heat for about 20 minutes (add thai chillies here if you used it).
- When the water start to evaporate, put the tomatoes, salt, sugar, white pepper, chicken cube. Taste it and cook for another 15 minutes. You be able to tell as the colour will change and its thicker.
- Last, when you happy with the taste, add the spring onion and basil, stir well and turn it off. Enjoy 😉
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy chicken - ayam rica rica recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!