Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ultra-thin and beautiful shredded egg for chirashi sushi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ultra-Thin and Beautiful Shredded Egg for Chirashi Sushi is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ultra-Thin and Beautiful Shredded Egg for Chirashi Sushi is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ultra-thin and beautiful shredded egg for chirashi sushi using 2 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ultra-Thin and Beautiful Shredded Egg for Chirashi Sushi:
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
Steps to make Ultra-Thin and Beautiful Shredded Egg for Chirashi Sushi:
- Add the salt to the eggs. The ratio is 1/4 teaspoon salt for 2 eggs.
- Beat the eggs well without creating foam. If you don't thoroughly beat the eggs, they won't become a nice yellow color. The point is to beat them completely.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Before cooking the egg, prepare a large sieve turned upside down for later use. The cooked egg will be placed over the sieve so that the surface can dry out.
- Add a large amount of vegetable oil to a frying pan. Spread it around with a paper towel. Use this paper towel to wipe the oil onto the frying pan after cooking the first batch of the egg.
- If the frying pan becomes too hot, the egg won't cook nicely, so place it on a damp cloth to cool it down.
- Pour a liberal amount of the egg mixture into the frying pan. After the surface of the egg has cooked, quickly return any excess egg to the egg mixture bowl. If you do this, the thickness will be uniform and you can make a nice thin shredded egg.
- Turn the egg over using long chopsticks and cook the other side. If you take too long to do this, it will burn, so it's best to remove it from the heat during this step.
- Once cooked, place it on top of the prepared upside down sieve, so that it can dry while the next batch of egg is being cooked. 5 eggs will make about 5-6 batches.
- Stack all of the cooked egg omelets on top of one another. Trim off the edges. You don't have to trim the edges, but it will make it look a lot tidier.
- Tightly roll the omelets and thinly slice with a knife.
- Once sliced, gently pull them apart, and it's done.
- Use this for chirashi sushi! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153658-chirashi-sushi-5-ingredient-chirashi-sushi
- You can also use it for Chilled Chinese Noodles! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149366-hiyashi-chuuka-chilled-chinese-style-noodles
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ultra-thin and beautiful shredded egg for chirashi sushi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!