Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef in wine dill sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Topping succulent beef tenderloin steaks with sour-cream-and-Cognac-infused mushrooms turns a weeknight meal into a special occasion. For the dill sauce, rinse dill, shake dry and chop finely. Melt butter in a saucepan and whisk in flour.
Beef in Wine Dill Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef in Wine Dill Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have beef in wine dill sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef in Wine Dill Sauce:
- Prepare 2 lb round steak or stew meat
- Get 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 6 tbsp butter
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 12 oz mushrooms, sliced
- Take 10 3/4 oz can beef broth
- Take 3 beef bouillon cubes
- Take 1/2 cup white wine
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Get 1 1/2 tsp dill weed
Jacques Pepin's beef stew recipe is always a hit with his chef friends. He braises the beef in robust red wine to get a rich, luscious stew with. I'm not sure if I put enough red wine in the case-iron casserole because I would have liked more sauce. I will be making this dish again and.
Steps to make Beef in Wine Dill Sauce:
- Cut meat into chunks. In a large skillet, brown meat in 2 tablespoons of butter. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining butter and saute onion, garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and pepper until smooth.
- Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Over low heat, stir in wine, sour cream and dill. Add meat and continue to cook over low heats until meat is tender.
- Serve over egg noodles, potatoes, rice or bread.
- CHEAT: I cook the meat in a pressure cooker and add it in the end. I then simmer it for a half hour.
In a. pepper and soy sauce to taste. Add dill weed and parsley for garnish. This meat tastes great. and split pea soup. Stir in the wine, dill and sour cream and beat thoroughly but do not boil. The dry red wine you use for the sauce may be burgundy (pinot noir) or cabernet sauvignon.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef in wine dill sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!