Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy peasy stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy peasy stir fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peasy Stir Fry:
- Get 1 Aubergine
- Get 1 Courgette
- Take 1/2 Leek
- Take 2 Carrots
- Take 2 Portions Rice
- Prepare 1 Chilli, Sliced
- Get Splash Sesame Oil
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 Lime
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 Spring Onions
- Prepare 1 Small Handful of Cashews (Optional)
Steps to make Easy Peasy Stir Fry:
- Put the rice on the boil with some water and a little salt
- Slice up the veg in anyway you would like, I recommend a bit chunky to keep its flavour but still small enough to cook whilst frying.
- With a good splash of oil heat up a non-stick pan. Let it heat up, then add the veg. Stir-fry the veggies on a high heat, then turn it down to a medium heat setting. Add the soy sauce to the veg. Cook the veg until they are soft, with some crunch to them. Take off the heat.
- When it is cooked take the rice off the boil and drain if it needs it, drizzle a little sesame oil through the rice. Portion out your rice and veg. Finely slice the spring onion and add on top of your portion. Add a good dollop of the peanut sauce and top with the (optional) cashews.
You need to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy peasy stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!