Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, gosht beliram. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook gosht beliram using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gosht Beliram:
- Get For MARINATION -
- Prepare 500 gms Mutton Bone-in
- Get 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- Take 2-3 Green Chillies slit
- Take 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Prepare 2 cups Yoghurt
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Prepare For COOKING PROCESS -
- Get 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds freshly pounded
- Make ready 2-3 Green Cardamoms
- Prepare 1 " Cinnamon stick
- Make ready 3-4 Cloves
- Make ready 2-3 Onions thinly sliced
- Get 1/4 cup Oil or Ghee
- Prepare 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped (optional)
Steps to make Gosht Beliram:
- Peel and slice the onions. Whisk the yoghurt till it is smooth and creamy. Add all the ingredients along with Mutton Bone-in to this beaten Yoghurt and mix well.
- Keep aside to rest for about 2 hours. In a cooking pot or a pressure cooker, heat oil or Ghee. To this add freshly pounded Coriander Seeds, Cardamom pods and the Cinnamon stick. Saute Onions until light brown. Next is to add the marinated mutton to it. Keep the heat on a low.
- Bring a boil to it after about 5 minutes by increasing the heat to a high and then lower it and cook with a lid on. This slow process makes it more flavourful and succulent. Keep stirring at regular intervals. But if you are short of time, pressure cook it for 10 whistles or more as required.
- There is no need to add water to it as Yoghurt is added. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander Leaves and serve it piping hot. Enjoy!
You have to include several superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food gosht beliram recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!