Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, meatballs and roasted veg skewers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook meatballs and roasted veg skewers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs and Roasted Veg Skewers:
- Get 250 g lean beef mince meat
- Take 1 egg
- Get 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1 courgette
- Prepare 1 aubergine
- Get 6/8 cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 1 can tomato sauce (passata)
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Prepare To taste Salt, pepper, and your favourite herbs
- Prepare 6 Skewers
Instructions to make Meatballs and Roasted Veg Skewers:
- In a large bowl, mix the mince meat, pinch of salt and pepper, your favourite herbs (I used garlic powder, onion powder, dry rosemary and sage) and the egg - work it with your hand until smooth. If it's too wet, gradually add breadcrumbs until it is the right consistency to form meatballs. I got 18 little meatballs out of my mixture.
- Slice the courgette and the aubergine in 1 cm slices (I peeled my aubergine because my husband is fussy, but there is no need for that!), then halves the little cherry tomatoes. Grate the garlic and reserve for later.
- In a medium pan, first cook your meatballs (you shouldn't need any oil as they will release a bit of their own fat, and won't go dry, but make sure you turn them regularly). When ready, remove them from the pan and keep them warm. In the same pan, cook your slices of aubergine and courgette. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, prepare a basic tomato sauce using the garlic, the "passata" sauce, salt and pepper.
- When the veg are ready, remove them and keep warm, then add the half tomatoes, but only for 1 minute or so, just to soak up the juices and become a little tender. You are then ready to build your skewers: chop each 1cm veg slice in 4 cubes, and proceed to put each 1 element on the skewer, alternatively.
- Make a bed with your tomato sauce, and serve the skewers on top of it, and don't forget some fresh crunchy bread to clean the plates afterwards! ;)
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Furthermore, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food meatballs and roasted veg skewers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!