Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, string beans adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have string beans adobo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make String Beans Adobo:
- Get 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 lb pork belly (cut in to cubes)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready 1 lbs string beans
- Get Salt and Pepper
- Take 3 tablespoons white vinegar
Steps to make String Beans Adobo:
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add pork and cook about 2-3 min. Add water and ½ tsp salt, bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer until pork pieces are tender.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and string beans. Cover and simmer until the beans are tender.
- Adjust seasoning by adding more vinegar, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food string beans adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!