Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, eggplant parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Breaded eggplant slices are layered with mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, and tomato sauce, and baked until bubbly. The slices are layered with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggplant parmesan using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Parmesan:
- Take 1 each eggplant
- Take 1 each marinara sauce
- Take 1/2 packages angel hair pasta
- Make ready 1 each fresh tomato
- Make ready 1 cup italian bread crumbs
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Get 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 dash garlic powder
- Make ready 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese-grated
Steps to make Eggplant Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Peel and slice eggplant about 1/2 inch thick. I cut mine lengthwise
- Whisk egg in a bowl. In desperate bowl add breadcrumbs, cayenne and garlic powder.
- Dip eggplant in egg then breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet
- Place in oven for 25 minutes. Flipping halfway through
- Heat marinara sauce on low with freshly diced tomatoes just until warm
- Boil water for pasta. Once cooked, drain.
- Once eggplant is done put it in the bottom of a small oven safe dish, top with marinara, sliced butter and mozzarella. Bake for 5 minutes on 350°F then turn oven to broil, broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
- Place cooked pasta on a plate and top with eggplant marinara mixture. Add grated parmesan on top. Enjoy!
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried. The slices are layered with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Classic for a reason, Italian baked Eggplant Parmesan is comfort food at its best. Breaded eggplant slices are layered with mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, and tomato sauce, and baked until bubbly. This baked eggplant parmesan recipe will become one of your family favorites! Growing up, my mom's eggplant Parmesan recipe was one of my favorite things to eat. FULL RECIPE BELOW Great for a vegetarian option for a dinner party, family gathering or weeknight dinner, Eggplant Parmesan has all the right ingredients to. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy. Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness. This Baked Eggplant Parmesan recipe is lightened up a bit with baked (instead of fried) panko-crusted roasted eggplant, and layered up with a zesty combination of marinara, cheeses and fresh herbs. Their eggplant Parmesan inspired the eggplant lasagna in my cookbook, which includes long strips of roasted eggplant layered between the noodles and marinara. Have you had the chance to try that one? Repeat with the remaining eggplant, sauce, Parmesan, and mozzarella. It's Comfort Food at Its Best. Eggplant parmesan will always be one of my top favorite comfort foods. There is something about the dish that feels like it's giving you a giant hug. Growing up, I was not a huge fan of eggplant. One bite of Eggplant Parmesan and you'll be sold. To make legit eggplant parm, you'll need to fry eggplant. And to yield the best results, you're going to want to let it sit for a bit with salt to draw out.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggplant parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!