Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lamb and beef noodle casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles and grated cheddar cheese. This is a quick and easy casserole, with ingredients you have laying around the house, it's inexpensive and delicious!! Ground beef, sauteed onions and egg noodles are mixed up to create this homey and inexpensive pasta dish.
Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lamb and beef noodle casserole using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole:
- Get Sauce
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Take 14 ounces beef meatballs
- Take 1 pound ground lamb
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
- Get 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Get 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Get 1/4 cup parsley flakes
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- Take To taste salt
- Take To taste ground black pepper
- Prepare 12 ounces English peas
- Get 1/3 cup chopped bread and butter pickles
- Make ready 1 medium sized dill pickle chopped
- Make ready Pasta
- Take 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- Get As needed water to boil pasta
- Make ready 2 teaspoon salt for boiling water and pasta
- Make ready 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for boiling pasta
- Take Topping
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Take 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready 5 ounces spreadable goat cheese
This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef. All Reviews for Beef and Noodle Casserole. Beef and Noodle Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sour Cream Ground Beef Noodle CasseroleThe Kitchen Magpie.
Steps to make Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the meatballs in half and fry till crispy, in 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Remove and set aside. Start boiling the pasta.
- Add the chives, garlic, shallots, pickles, and lamb to the pan. Brown the lamb it there is a lot of oils drain till about 1/4 cup of drippings are there.
- Add flour. Stir till kinda thick. Add meatballs back.
- Add in the peas and boiled noodles to the lamb. Reserve some pasta water. Add in cream and sour cream. Stir if too thick add in the pasta water a little at a time. Salt to taste add in the meatballs.
- Mix it up and smooth the top, a bit.
- Melt butter add to the breadcrumbs. Mix and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Randomly add pieces of cheese over the top.
- Put into oven for 20-40 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!
Try this beef and noodle casserole recipe, or contribute your own. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Saute onion and pepper until tender. Stir in the beef, Worcestershire sauce, noodles and soups. Prepare noodles per package directions, but omit salt.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lamb and beef noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!