Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, frozen futomaki fat sushi rolls for sports festivals or setsubun. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook frozen futomaki fat sushi rolls for sports festivals or setsubun using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Futomaki Fat Sushi Rolls for Sports Festivals or Setsubun:
- Prepare 360 ml White uncooked rice
- Get 3 sheets Nori seaweed, whole sheets
- Get 2 tbsp ☆ Vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp ☆ Ume vinegar
- Make ready 3 tbsp ☆ Sugar
- Take 1/4 tsp ☆ Salt
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Egg, crab sticks, green beans etc.
Steps to make Frozen Futomaki Fat Sushi Rolls for Sports Festivals or Setsubun:
- I used ume vinegar to make slightly pink colored sushi rolls. If you don't have any ume vinegar just 4 tablespoons of regular vinegar.
- Cook the rice. Mix the ☆ ingredients together. Swirl the ☆ ingredients onto the hot cooked rice, and mix it in using a cutting motion to make the sushi rice. Cool the rice down.
- While the rice cools, make the fillings ready. You can use cooked egg, crabsticks, green beans, spinach, carrots, sakura denbu (pink dyed flaked sweetened codfish), canned tuna or anything you like.
- Put a sheet of nori on a sushi mat and spread sushi rice on it thinly. Leave a 2 cm gap on the top edge. Put on the filling ingredients and roll it all up.
- Leave the roll with the seam side down for a while to let it settle.
- Don't try to cut through in one motion. Use a sawing motion. Keep a moistened paper towel nearby and wipe the blade between each cut.
- Wrap each cut roll in plastic wrap, and freeze.
- On the day you need them, defrost each roll for 2 and a half minutes at 500 W, then leave with the wrap on for 20 to 30 minutes. Make the other things to pack in the bento box in the meantime. Pack everything in the bento box and it's done.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food frozen futomaki fat sushi rolls for sports festivals or setsubun recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!