Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, smashed parsnips and potatoes puree. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smashed Parsnips and Potatoes Puree is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Smashed Parsnips and Potatoes Puree is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have smashed parsnips and potatoes puree using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smashed Parsnips and Potatoes Puree:
- Prepare 1 big parsnip cut in cubes
- Take 3 medium potatoes
- Make ready 1 leek
- Prepare 1/4 diced onion
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 tsp butter
- Get Olive oil
- Make ready Salt
- Take Black pepper
Steps to make Smashed Parsnips and Potatoes Puree:
- Cut and dice🔪 the garlic, onion and garlic.
- Slice 🔪 the potatoes and cut the parsnips in cubes.
- Boil water with salt and add the potatoes and parsnips. Boil them until they are very soft and ready to be smashed 👊.
- Drain the water and smash the potatoes and parsnips together mixing them well.
- On a pan with a medium heat, add the olive oil and the butter, stir it until it is completely melted. Add the garlic and onion, stir until they are cooked, finally add the leek and steer for a couple of minutes more.
- Add the smashed potatoes and parsnips to the pan and mix it well. Add the black pepper and the salt always mixing and tasting until it is 👍.
- Serve it as a side for a white fish like a cod! 😋
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food smashed parsnips and potatoes puree recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!