Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hyderabadi dum ke kabaabs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hyderabadi dum ke kabaabs using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Dum Ke kabaabs:
- Prepare 3/4 kg Mutton boneless
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1/4 tsp Cubeb Pepper powder
- Get 1 Onion finely chopped
- Get 1/2 cup Bengal Gram soaked
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Take 1/4 cup Mint Leaves chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- Take 1 Lemon small for the juice
- Get 1 cup Thick Curd
- Get 3 Green Chillies finely chopped
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Dum Ke kabaabs:
- Add everything to a Pressure cooker and cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes at first. Then pressure cook for 10 whistles or more as required accordingly. Do not add water at all. The Curd releases a lot of water that's enough for the Mutton to get cooked.
- Let the pressure settle down completely before opening the lid of the cooker. If there is any water left, cook until it is dry and pliable to shape into Kabaabs. Let this come down to room temperature and then grind to a smooth paste. Grease your palms with Oil and shape either into round or oval shaped patties and shallow fry them on a low heat until crisp and done.
- Flip over when done on one side and then cook on the other side too. Enjoy them with your favourite dip too at any time you wish to have something exotic.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hyderabadi dum ke kabaabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!