Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lebanese vegetarian eggplant stew, maghmour (moussaka). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew, Maghmour (moussaka) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew, Maghmour (moussaka) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lebanese vegetarian eggplant stew, maghmour (moussaka) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew,
- Prepare 3 large eggplants
- Take 4 mild onions - sliced
- Get 10 gloves garlic - sliced
- Get 5 tomatoes - peeled and diced \ or you can use canned tomato
- Get 1 cup cooked chickpeas or one can
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil or half half
- Make ready 1 tsp dry mint
- Make ready 1 tsp fresh mint - chopped
Steps to make Lebanese Vegetarian eggplant stew,
- There are two ways for eggplant preparation ; either deep fry eggplant - peel eggplant and cut into large cubes toss with salt then fry them in deep hot oil
- Or, the heather way which I used, toss eggplant cubes with onions and garlic
- In a deep hot cooking pan ; add oil then onion and garlic slices, toss together untill golden in color
- Add eggplant cubes and toss together for 5 minutes
- Add diced tomatoes,and salt mix them well together and leave on low medium heat for about 5 minutes then add tomato paste and water
- Cover the cooking pan,and bring to a boil
- Add chickpeas and dry mint, leave on low heat untill well cooked.
- Add fresh mint, toss well the well cooked stew, take off the stove
- Pour into the serving dish
- Serve cold, as an appetizer, or a main course for vegetarians
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lebanese vegetarian eggplant stew, maghmour (moussaka) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!