Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed zucchini turkish style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In this recipe, Zucchini acts as a vessel for a special stuffing of spiced ground beef with tomatoes & fresh herbs. Watch the video for its recipe and do. Stuff the vegetables with the meat mixture, being careful not to overfill since the rice and ground meat will expand as they cook. Place each stuffed vegetable upright in a large pot.
Stuffed zucchini Turkish style is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed zucchini Turkish style is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed zucchini turkish style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed zucchini Turkish style:
- Make ready 2.50 pound zucchini about 3 large
- Prepare 1 lbs finely ground beef or lamb meat
- Get 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- Take 1 large finely chopped onion squeezed
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon allspice
- Take 2 tablespoon tomatoes paste
- Get 2 gloves of garlic chopped fine
- Get 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Get 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Prepare Can tomatoes sauce
- Prepare Yogurt
Chop the innards into little bits and cook in butter with onions, garlic, salt and pepper until onions are soft. Fill the zucchini cavities and dust the tops with paprika. Serve with a fresh tomato salad. This turkish-style couscous salad makes a super tasty zucchini stuffing, delicate but with zingy refreshing flavors, low in calories and fats and loaded with healthy veggies.
Instructions to make Stuffed zucchini Turkish style:
- Wash zucchini cut 2 inc and core
- Mix meat with all the ingredients roll meat balls and stuff the squash like that
- Brown both side zucchini with meat balls for few minutes add them in pan scoop a spoon of tomatoes sauce on each and bake at 375 f for 40 minutes add liquid tomatoes sauce every time you see it getting dry
- Serve with yogurt on top enjoy
- I had extra meatballs so I stuffed mushrooms
Serve with a fresh tomato salad. This turkish-style couscous salad makes a super tasty zucchini stuffing, delicate but with zingy refreshing flavors, low in calories and fats and loaded with healthy veggies. I love your website and can not wait to try your turkey stuffed zucchini recipe! Stuffed zucchini is one of the best recipes you will need this summer. You can turn it into a great vegan recipe just Place each stuffed zucchini upright in a large pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed zucchini turkish style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!