Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted aubergine and tahini bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted aubergine and tahini bowl using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl:
- Take 2 large Aubergines
- Get 400 grams black beans
- Get 200 grams spinach
- Prepare 25 grams sunflower seeds
- Make ready 25 grams pumpkin seeds
- Get 1 cup brown rice
- Take 4 tbsp tahini
- Prepare 2 tsp tamari
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic
- Get 1 Lemon
Steps to make Roasted Aubergine and Tahini Bowl:
- Start by placing the brown rice in a saucepan with boiling water and a tablespoon of tamari and allow it to simmer for about forty minute until cooked ? make sure that it never runs out of water during this time. When it finishes cooking stir in two tablespoons of tahini, one more tablespoon of tamari and the lemon juice.
- Once the rice has been cooking for fifteen minutes or so pre-heat the oven to 180C. Then cut the aubergines into thin slices, just a couple of mm?s thick.
- Grease the bottom of a baking tray with olive oil and place the aubergine slices onto it, drizzle a little more olive oil onto them plus some salt and pepper and then put the tray into the oven for fifteen to twenty minutes until they are starting to go crispy ? but not burnt!
- Next, sauté the spinach ? simply place it in a frying pan with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and a heaped tablespoon of tahini. Allow it to wilt for a few minutes.
- Once the spinach has cooked peel and crush the garlic into a frying pan and add the beans (after draining them). Sauté for a couple of minutes until they are warm and delicious.
- Finally toast the sunflower seeds for a minute or so in a frying pan.
- Then place everything together in bowls, drizzling them with extra tahini, before serving and enjoying!
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted aubergine and tahini bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!