Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🥕🍲 5kg carrot halwa recipe🍲🥕. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🥕🍲 5kg carrot halwa recipe🍲🥕 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🥕🍲 5Kg Carrot Halwa Recipe🍲🥕:
- Prepare 5 kg carrots
- Take 1 cup full melted ghee or vegetable oil
- Prepare 5 cups sugar or to taste
- Make ready 5 cups milk powder
- Prepare 5 tsp green cardamom powder
- Make ready Chopped nuts (Almonds, pistachio & Raisins as required)
Steps to make 🥕🍲 5Kg Carrot Halwa Recipe🍲🥕:
- Trim the top and bottom of carrots. - - Wash them thoroughly under cold water to remove all the dirt. - - Peel carrots…. - - Now come the tiring part. Finely grate the carrots…
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan. Add carrots and saute and all the liquid has evaporated.. - - Add Sugar and once sugar is added carrots become very watery. Keep sauteing on a medium low flame till all the liquid has evaporated.
- After adding sugar. - - Once all the water has dried up, take few carrot shreds and rub them in between your fingers. It should feel soft, add milk powder, cardamom powder and saute for another 2-3 minutes till everything is mix well.
- If there are milk powder lumps in halwa - no worries, just mix them with a spoon. Halwa is ready. Taste and adjust sugar if you need. - - Garnish with chopped nuts, raisins and serve hot!
- #Tip: - - No milk powder on hand – substitute it with any type of khoya. and enjoy this flavorful CARROT HALWA.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 🥕🍲 5kg carrot halwa recipe🍲🥕 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!