Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hyderabadi prawn biryani!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani! is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani! is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hyderabadi prawn biryani! using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani!:
- Get 350 grms prawns
- Make ready 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/4 garam masala powder
- Get 2 cups yogrut
- Get 1 tea spoon saffron 1 tsp cashews
- Prepare 2 tsp mint and coriander
- Get 1/4 fried onions
- Take Oil for pan fry
- Take 2 cups basmathi rice almost cooked
Steps to make Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani!:
- Mix the turmeric, chilli powder, salt, ginger, garlic, onion, garam masala, 1/2 cup of yogurt and marinate the prawns in it, for 1/2 an hour. - Heat the oil and saute the prawn mixture in it over high heat, till brown. - Take it off the heat and mix the rest of the yogurt, coriander and half the fried onions. - Place 1/2 the rice in a greased pan in a layer. - Place the prawn mixture in a layer over this and cover with the rest of the rice. - Seal the pan and place it over low heat for 20-30 mins.
- Serve hot after garnishing it with the rest of the fried onions and saffron, cashews
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hyderabadi prawn biryani! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!