Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salad with gochujang sauce and mayonnaise. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook salad with gochujang sauce and mayonnaise using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise:
- Take 2 Soft-boiled (or soft-poached) eggs
- Prepare 3 leaves Red leaf lettuce
- Prepare 4 leaves Sangchu Korean Lettuce
- Prepare Gochujang Sauce (A manageable amount)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ☆Japanese leek (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ☆Garlic (grated)
- Make ready 4 tsp ☆Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp ☆Gochujang
- Get 2 tbsp ☆Rice vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp ☆Lemon juice
- Take 2 tsp ☆Sugar (cane sugar)
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ☆Ground sesame
- Prepare 1 tbsp ☆Sesame oil
Steps to make Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise:
- First, let's make the gochujang sauce. In a small container, add all the ingredients marked with a ☆ in the listed order. You can keep this for a few days in the fridge.
- Put the lettuce and sangchu in cold water to crisp up. Drain, and chop into bite-sizes.
- Place the lettuce from Step 2 on the serving plate and pour a reasonable amount of the gochujang sauce from Step 1. Top with half of a soft-boiled (or soft-poached) egg. Then pour a small amount of the gochujang sauce, and sprinkle the mayonnaise in thin lines.
- Here's the gochujang that I always use. It's made with 100% Korean red chili peppers.
- The gochujang sauce goes well with all sorts of mixed side dishes. You can make Korean blanched dish if you serve it with slightly boiled scallions and boiled clam.
- Also check out "Broccolini and Squid with Gochujang Korean-style" - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154710-nanohana-and-squid-with-gochujang
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other essentials. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salad with gochujang sauce and mayonnaise recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!