Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hungarian pork stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hungarian Pork Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Hungarian Pork Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hungarian pork stew using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hungarian Pork Stew:
- Prepare 1 kg Pork stew
- Take 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 red pepper, chopped
- Make ready 2 T coconut oil
- Prepare 1 cup beef stock
- Get 1 T Sweet Paprika
- Make ready 3 T Smoked Paprika
- Make ready 2 T Paprika
- Make ready 1 t cumin seeds
- Make ready 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Take 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Take 1 t lemon juice
- Get 1 T corn flour and water to make a slurry
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 broccoli
- Make ready 1 packet spinach
- Take 1 T butter
- Take 1/4 cup plain yoghurt
Instructions to make Hungarian Pork Stew:
- Heat 1T coconut oil in a big pot. Sear the pieces of pork (in batches) and set aside.
- Turn down the heat and brown the onion. Remove and set aside with the pork.
- Lower the heat a bit more and add another tablespoon of coconut oil. Add the the red pepper, paprikas, cumin seeds and garlic. Cook, stirring continuously and then deglaze with the wine.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, stock, bay leaves and salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and add the meat and onion.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for about 2 hours.
- Remove the lid and add the cornflour slurry, lemon juice and seasoning (to taste). Allow to cook uncovered until desired consistency.
- While the stew is cooking, boil the broccoli in seasoned water. When the broccoli is soft, add the spinach to wilt. Drain and blitz with the seasoning, butter and yogurt.
- Serve with chopped chilli and coriander.
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hungarian pork stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!