Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, quick alfredo chicken pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have quick alfredo chicken pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza:
- Prepare Chicken strips (cooked)
- Prepare 1 jar creamy Alfredo sauce
- Get 1/4 cup creamer
- Take 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Make ready Ready to bake pizza crust (I used mini)
- Prepare Pizza sauce
- Take Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza:
- Cook chicken strips per directions on box……
- Let chicken strips cool down for a bit after baking, then shred strips and place shredded chicken into a large bowl…..
- Pour your jar of Alfredo sauce over chicken and your 1/4 cup of creamer, garlic powder and mix all well……
- Next stir in your mozzarella cheese……
- Spread some pizza sauce over your crust, then place several teaspoons of Alfredo chicken on your pizza crust…..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all…..
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick alfredo chicken pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!