Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, asparagus and duck’s egg. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asparagus and Duck’s Egg is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Asparagus and Duck’s Egg is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asparagus and duck’s egg using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus and Duck’s Egg:
- Take 2 duck’s eggs
- Make ready 2 ramekins salted butter
- Make ready 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- Make ready Salt
Steps to make Asparagus and Duck’s Egg:
- Put the eggs in a saucepan, cover with water and bring (uncovered) to the boil, then on a rolling simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Warm the butter in the ramekins.
- Meanwhile, flex the asparagus so that the hard ends snap off. Use the ends later for soup, if wished. Bring fresh, salted water to a fast boil in a saucepan, put in the asparagus and, as soon as back to the boil, cook for 30-40 seconds maximum. Then remove and plunge the asparagus into a bowl of icy water to arrest their cooking.
- Place one egg in an egg cup, a ramekin of butter and half of the asparagus on each of two plates. Enjoy - try dipping the asparagus tips alternately into the melted butter and egg yolk. Add salt to the egg if wished.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asparagus and duck’s egg recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!