Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet, salty, and sour wakame salad with bibimbap noodle sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet, salty, and sour wakame salad with bibimbap noodle sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet, Salty, and Sour Wakame Salad with Bibimbap Noodle Sauce:
- Take 60 grams Salted wakame (dried wakame)
- Take 1/2 Cucumber
- Prepare 2 Lettuce or red leaf lettuce
- Make ready 1/2 Japanese leek (or onion)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ♣ Gochujang
- Get 1 tbsp ♣ Vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp ♣ Mentsuyu
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp ♣ Sesame oil
- Take 1 clove Grated garlic
Steps to make Sweet, Salty, and Sour Wakame Salad with Bibimbap Noodle Sauce:
- Soak the wakame in water to rehydrate. Chop into bite-sized pieces. Cut the cucumber lengthwise in half, then thinly slice diagonally.
- Shred the lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Chop the Japanese leek into 3-cm matchsticks, or thinly slice the onion into wedges.
- Combine all of the ♣ ingredients in a bowl, add the wakame and vegetables, then toss right before serving.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet, salty, and sour wakame salad with bibimbap noodle sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!