Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, roast partridge, spinach butter & sage stuffing, & fondant swede. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roast partridge, spinach butter & sage stuffing, & fondant swede using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roast Partridge, Spinach butter & sage stuffing, & fondant swede:
- Get 80 g Spinach
- Get 1 medium swede
- Make ready 2 medium carrots
- Prepare 1 medium parsnip
- Get 1 tbsp dried sage
- Get 3 garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 chicken stock cubes
- Prepare 20 g butter
- Prepare 5 g rosemary (approx. 2 sprigs whole)
- Take 2 Partridge
- Prepare 100 g panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 2 Bay leaves
- Make ready 1 tsp yeast extract
Steps to make Roast Partridge, Spinach butter & sage stuffing, & fondant swede:
- Heat an oven to 180°c fan & boil a kettle.
- Peel and chop the carrots and parsnip into bit size chunks. Add these to a roasting tray covered in tin foil. Meanwhile put the butter in a small ramekin and place in the oven for a couple of minutes until melted.
- Add the breadcrumbs, sage, onion powder and Spinach to a bowl, add the melted butter and mix well. Add 200ml boiled water to half of one chicken stock cube. Stir and add to the breadcrumb mix. Mix well.
- Peel the swede and cut into two large discs.
- Pre heat a pan with some veg oil over a high heat. Pat dry the partridge and cut off the legs, season it all with plenty of salt.
- Once hot, add partridge, including the legs to the pan and brown all over.
- Once the partridge bodies are browned, add them to you roasting tray, but keep the legs in the pan. Add the swede discs to brown on both sides.
- Add 500ml boiled water to 1 whole chicken stock cube. Meanwhile, make the breadcrumb mix up into large balls and add them to the roasting tray.
- Add the tray to the over for 30-40mins or until the partridge is cooked to your liking.
- Once the swede discs are browned, add the stock and scrape the pan to deglaze. Then add the yeast extract, rosemary sprigs, bay leaves. Crush the garlic with skins still on and add to the pan. - Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook covered for 35-40mins or until the swede is soft.
- Once the partridge is cooked, take out the oven and leave to rest. Pour any juices into the stock braising the swede. Mix the veg and stuffing balls through any remaining juices in the pan and return to the oven.
- Whilst resting the partridge, reduce the stock to make the sauce.
- Remove the breasts from the partridge and serve with the reduce stock for your sauce.
You should include several superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other foods to include. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Observing a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roast partridge, spinach butter & sage stuffing, & fondant swede recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!