Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, korean-style salad with peeled cucumbers and wakame seaweed. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Korean-Style Salad with Peeled Cucumbers and Wakame Seaweed is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Korean-Style Salad with Peeled Cucumbers and Wakame Seaweed is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have korean-style salad with peeled cucumbers and wakame seaweed using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean-Style Salad with Peeled Cucumbers and Wakame Seaweed:
- Take 2 Cucumbers
- Take 50 grams Wakame seaweed
- Make ready 1 tbsp ☆Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp ☆Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp ☆Sesame oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ☆Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp ☆Gochujang
- Get 1 dash ☆Garlic (grated)
- Take 1 tsp ☆White sesame seeds
- Make ready You can use your favourite dressing as well
- Prepare 1 Green onions
Instructions to make Korean-Style Salad with Peeled Cucumbers and Wakame Seaweed:
- Mix the ☆ ingredients well. If you have enough time, please let the seasoning chill in the fridge.
- Peel the cucumbers, and slice diagonally. Cut the wakame seaweed into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the Step 2 ingredients into the Step 1 dressing and mix. Serve on a plate, sprinkle chopped green onions on top, and it's done.
- It's also tasty to add leafy greens, lettuce, and tofu, etc.
Your daily diet must include at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food korean-style salad with peeled cucumbers and wakame seaweed recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!