Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hyderabadi kaddu ka dalcha. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hyderabadi kaddu ka dalcha using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Kaddu Ka Dalcha:
- Prepare FOR TENDERIZING DAAL-
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups Bengal Gram or Chana Daal
- Make ready 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 Kg Mutton
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 4-5 Tomatoes finely chopped
- Prepare 2 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Make ready FOR COOKING BOTTLE GOURD-
- Prepare 1 Onion finely chopped
- Make ready 1 Bottle Gourd slices
- Take 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- Prepare 1 "Cinnamon stick
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Make ready 3 tbsp Oil
- Get 3-4 Green Chillies slit
- Prepare 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Prepare 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Take 1/4 cup Tamarind soaked in water
Steps to make Hyderabadi Kaddu Ka Dalcha:
- Boil the dals or pressure cook adding the ingredients listed under tenderizing the dal. Allow the pressure to settle down. Keep aside.
- In a large cooking pot, add oil and all the other ingredients listed under cooking the Bottle Gourd. Now add the sliced Onion. Saute well until translucent. Next add in the Bottle Gourd pieces.
- Cover and simmer on a low heat for 12-15 minutes or until done. Soak Tamarind in enough water and squeeze out the pulp. Now comes the mixing process. Combine Daal and the Mutton mix with the cooked Bottle Gourd.
- Mix everything well and add the tamarind water. Add some slit green chillies, few curry leaves and chopped coriander. Cover and simmer on low flame until the oil starts floating on top. The consistency can be adjusted by adding some hot water. It is usually semi thick. Yummy kaddu aur gosht ka dalcha is ready to be served with either plain rice or bagara khana.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hyderabadi kaddu ka dalcha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!